It’s time get your Mo on for the great cause that is MOVEMBER!
I’m taking part again – my 7th year in a row – and I want to raise whatever I can towards this event. If you’re not familiar with Movember I urge you to take a look at their website here.
A bit about Movember
From Movember’s perspective the reasons for the poor state of men’s health include:
- Lack of awareness and understanding of the health issues men face
- Men not openly discussing their health and how they’re feeling
- Reluctance to take action when men don’t feel physical or mentally well
- Men engaging in risky activities that threaten their health
- Stigmas surrounding mental health
Movember aims to change the face of men’s health and reverse this way of thinking by putting a fun twist on this serious issue. Using the moustache as a catalyst, we want to bring about change and give men the opportunity and confidence to learn and talk about their health more openly and take action.
Please note: You are NOT sending the money to me. It is all sent directly to the Movember Foundation.
How you can help
- If you can, please donate through my Movember profile. Any amount helps. Size doesn’t matter. Just remember you are helping with a good cause and whatever you can spare is appreciated. DONATE NOW!!
- Please share my Movember profile on Facebook, retweet it or post it on your social networks. The more the word can spread the greater the amount of funds I can raise.
- Consider signing up for Movember yourself.
Thanks in advance for supporting my Mo and helping me change the face of men’s health.